DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I am planning to direct films in the future: Divya Dutta
Divya Dutta says that she now wants to try her hands at film direction.
Mumbai: Actress Divya Dutta, who has proved herself as an actor with movies like 'Veer-Zaara' and 'Delhi-6', says she now wants to try her hands at film direction.
"I would love to direct films and it's certainly on the cards," Divya told IANS.
However, there's still some time before she dons the director's hat.
"I am lucky that I have worked with some wonderful directors so far -- Madhur Bhandarkar and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, among others. I am planning to direct films in the future, but nothing right now," she added.
Divya believes assisting a director before taking up the task single-handedly is not necessary.
"You don't need to assist anybody to become director," said Divya, who is busy writing her first book in the meantime.
"Writing is something I am doing right now. I was always passionate about writing. I am writing a novel right now. Writing comes naturally to me like acting."
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan