I am single and not getting married soon: Kangana Ranaut
In no rush to get hitched any time soon, actress Kangana Ranaut Monday said she would prefer the virtue of honesty in her potential partner.
Kolkata: In no rush to get hitched any time soon, actress Kangana Ranaut Monday said she would prefer the virtue of honesty in her potential partner.
The 26-year-old, who is single at the moment, does not, however, believe in a "list of qualities" to look out for in her man.
"I don't look for a list of qualities in a man, but I would prefer someone who is honest and open-minded," she said during the opening of the Adrija Jewellery showroom opening here.
Quizzed on her status, she replied: "Yes, I am single and no, I am not getting married anytime soon."
Kangana is busy promoting her forthcoming film -- the Hrithik Roshan-starrer 'Krrish 3' -- and is looking forward to an impressive line up of films like 'Ungli', 'Queen', 'Rajjo' and 'Revolver Rani'.
She made her debut in 2006 with 'Gangster - A Love Story' and won the National Award for best supporting actress for her performance as a troubled model in the 2008 release 'Fashion'.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times