I am single, says Sonam Kapoor
Sonam Kapoor says she is currently single and her father Anil Kapoor is the most important man in her life.
Mumbai: Actress Sonam Kapoor says she is currently single and her father Anil Kapoor is the most important man in her life.
The actress was linked to her 'I Hate Luv Storys' director Punit Malhotra but they never confirmed it publicly and now there are rumours that they have parted ways.
When asked to comment about it at a press conference here, the actress said, "I don't react to rumours. I am single... there is no man in my life. I am happy and fortunate. As of now my father is the most important man in my
Sonam said her brothers Harshvardhan and cousin Arjun Kapoor are always with her
"I have six brothers who are protecting me... they have a huge built up. I love them all," she said at unveiling of L'Or Sunset', a makeup collection by L'Oreal that is inspired by Bollywood. The actress will walk the red carpet at the Cannes film festival as the face of the cosmetic brand.
Sonam will next be seen in another love story by Anand L Rai's 'Raanjhanaa' where she is cast opposite South superstar Dhanush.
Sonam rues that though she has learnt classical dance, she never gets a chance to showcase her skills onscreen.
"I don't get to do Indian dance in my films... I feel bad about it. Like for 'Raanjhanaa', I had to beg to my director to allow me to dance. And I got to do a good dance song in the film," Sonam said.
As far as dancing is concerned, Sonam looks upto her aunt Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit and Waheeda Rehman.
"The way they danced was so beautiful. Like today for rain dance one will be dressed in short clothes while earlier they used to wear sari. It looked so elegant...pleasant," she said.
She also likes Katrina Kaif's 'Chikni Chameli' and Deepika Padukone's 'Dhumtana' from 'Om Shanti Om'.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?