I cannot read anymore: Judi Dench on fading vision
Oscar-winning actress Judi Dench says her fading vision has affected her ability to read and paint.
London: Oscar-winning actress Judi Dench says her fading vision has affected her ability to read and paint.
The 79-year-old 'James Bond' actress suffers from muscular degeneration which is causing severe problems in her vision, reported Daily Mirror.
"I never want to make much of it (her eyesight problems), but it is difficult, very, very difficult. I can't read anymore. I can't paint like I used to. I try to watch movies but it's quite difficult," Dench said.
However, the actress said she has no plans of retiring.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards