DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I cannot read anymore: Judi Dench on fading vision
Oscar-winning actress Judi Dench says her fading vision has affected her ability to read and paint.
London: Oscar-winning actress Judi Dench says her fading vision has affected her ability to read and paint.
The 79-year-old 'James Bond' actress suffers from muscular degeneration which is causing severe problems in her vision, reported Daily Mirror.
"I never want to make much of it (her eyesight problems), but it is difficult, very, very difficult. I can't read anymore. I can't paint like I used to. I try to watch movies but it's quite difficult," Dench said.
However, the actress said she has no plans of retiring.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh