DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I can't imagine getting tired of acting: Travolta
The actors talks about acting, shooting on the sets and more
London: Actor John Travolta says he can't imagine not being an actor and still gets excited about new roles after 30 years as a film star.
"I can't imagine ever getting tired of it, I grew up with it. After a while it's hard work more than it's a creative thing. I know I'd probably be shot for saying that sometimes, but you have to be there to know it," contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
Travolta reveals he loves to act because it helps him work off his excess energy.
"There's a bit of a mischievous child in me and it does get me in trouble on sets. But age seems gives people respect for their elders, so you get away with it a little more," he added.
"I was a classic child of the '60's, filled with sugar highs and crashes. I was rumbustious and creative and I would channel that energy into performing a lot.
"If I am not able to perform, watch out, because I am filled with the spirit of the play," he said.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Fifty Props up Hosts
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes