I can't say no to Abbas-Mastan: Bipasha Basu
The actress has worked with the director duos in 'Race' and her next, 'Players'
Mumbai: Bipasha Basu, who debuted in the industry with Abbas-Mastan's 2001 directorial venture Ajnabee and then went on to do more films with them, says it is very difficult to turn down their films.
"It is very difficult to turn down an Abbas-Mastan offer because firstly, they gave me my first break and secondly, because they are fantastic filmmakers. They know how to use me as an artiste. Every time when they present me, it has been great," Bipasha told.
"I think I'm their baby. I was launched by them. I don't think I would be acting if I wouldn't have done Ajnabee. The kind of comfort level they provided at that point of time to a newcomer was great. I was just doing it for fun because I was bored of modeling. If I would have had a bad experience, I would have done something else," she added.
The actress has also worked with the duo in Race and will now be seen in their forthcoming venture Players.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands