DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I can't sing, technology made it possible: Abhay
Actors Farhan Akhtar and Hrithik Roshan have also sung in the film.
Mumbai: Actor Abhay Deol, who for the first time has sung a song in director Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, admits that he can't sing and it was recording technology that made his voice soothing to the ears.
Actor Farhan Akhtar and Hrithik Roshan have also sung in the song.
"I can't sing at all, neither I can dance. Today's upbeat recording technologies tuned my part of the song as required. I didn't even have time to practice. I told them that I can't sing I can't dance. They said me to sing my way and they would tweak it," said Abhay.
"I loved my voice after recording. I don't know if people would love it too," he added.
Releasing on July 15, Excel Productions' Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is a story of a road trip three friends - Abhay, Hrithik and Farhan - undertake.
Actor Katrina Kaif and Kalki Koechlin play the female leads.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry