DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I considered not being an actress after 'Harry Potter': Emma Watson
Emma Watson says she had contemplated quitting acting after the successful movie series came to an end.
London: Actress Emma Watson of 'Harry Potter' fame says she had contemplated quitting acting after the successful movie series came to an end. She admits that it took her a while to leave the experience behind her.
"I basically took two years out and stepped as far away from it as I could. I mean the 'Harry Potter' films were still coming out but I took time to really try and figure out who I was and what I wanted to do. I even considered not being an actress," Total Film magazine quoted Watson as saying, reports entertainmentwise.com.
Watson is currently finding it challenging to make the audience connect with her new character Nicki of the film 'The Bling Ring', which is releasing June 22.
"I realised very quickly that my biggest challenge was trying to get the audience to identify with her, even if it's just for a second. She's a surreal, delusional, eccentric character who is at times very unsympathetic," she said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017