I considered not being an actress after 'Harry Potter': Emma Watson
Emma Watson says she had contemplated quitting acting after the successful movie series came to an end.
London: Actress Emma Watson of 'Harry Potter' fame says she had contemplated quitting acting after the successful movie series came to an end. She admits that it took her a while to leave the experience behind her.
"I basically took two years out and stepped as far away from it as I could. I mean the 'Harry Potter' films were still coming out but I took time to really try and figure out who I was and what I wanted to do. I even considered not being an actress," Total Film magazine quoted Watson as saying, reports entertainmentwise.com.
Watson is currently finding it challenging to make the audience connect with her new character Nicki of the film 'The Bling Ring', which is releasing June 22.
"I realised very quickly that my biggest challenge was trying to get the audience to identify with her, even if it's just for a second. She's a surreal, delusional, eccentric character who is at times very unsympathetic," she said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology