DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I credit 'Vicky Donor' team for National Awards: John Abraham
John Abraham's debut production 'Vicky Donor', starring a debutant, pulled it off and that too with three National Awards.
New Delhi: Little did anyone know that a story about a sperm donor could become a hit at the box office and find critical acclaim too. But John Abraham's debut production 'Vicky Donor', starring a debutant, pulled it off and that too with three National Awards.
"I am very happy that 'Vicky Donor' has managed to win so much recognition at the National Awards. I credit my entire team for the film's success. We won it for wholesome entertainment, and it couldn't get better. To be recognised nationally is a great feeling," John told IANS over phone from Hyderabad.
The movie, which featured video jockey-turned-actor Ayushmann Khurrana in the lead, was named the best film providing wholesome entertainment, at the announcement of the 60th National Film Awards here. It also won the best supporting actor and supporting actress awards for Annu Kapoor and Dolly Ahluwalia, respectively.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Melania Trump Slaps Away Donald Trump's Hand Upon Arriving In Israel
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket