I cried when I saw Yuvi cry: Shilpa Shetty
The actress recalls the 1983 World cup win by India
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty found it hard to control her emotions after India won the cricket World Cup on Saturday. She broke down in tears when she saw Yuvraj cry.
"I can't control my emotions!! Yay India won. It's a wonderful feeling. It was an emotional moment. When I saw Yuvraj (Singh) cry, I also started crying because I have experienced this myself," Shilpa, who owns Indian Premier League team Rajasthan Royals, told a news channel.
"The way India played together with maturity was superb," said the 35-year-old actress.
She even recalled the day when India had won the World Cup title in 1983, saying her father had also cried at that time.
"We were very small when India won its first World Cup 28 years back, but I remember my father had also cried at that time. All those emotions came back one again."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017