I desire to act in at least one film a year: Sridevi
If I get good roles that are close to my heart, I am ready to act in four-five films in a year", she says.
Unlike Amala Akkineni, Sridevi is not making a one-off comeback through 'English Vinglish'. She is going to continue to act but there is a condition, she should get inspiring roles which could compel her to forgo spending time with her children and be for the shoot.
"It is my desire to act in at least one film every year. If I get good roles, roles that are close to my heart, I am ready to act in four-five films in a year", she says.
It remains an unanswered question, if she will be open to ac in regional films, especially Telugu and Tamil. If ever someone musters the courage to remake 'Gundamma Katha', Sridevi will surely be approached for Suryakantham's role.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- President Trump May Inspire Jimmy Kimmel's Oscars Monologue
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017