DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I didn't expect it: Cruise on divorce with Holmes
Superstar Tom Cruise has mostly been silent about his split from wife Katie Holmes recently.
Los Angeles: Superstar Tom Cruise has mostly been silent about his split from wife Katie Holmes recently, but he has now opened up about the much-publicised divorce saying he "did not expect it and was surprised when it happened".
The actor admits he was surprised when Holmes filed for divorce on June 29, five days before his 50th birthday, reported Us magazine.
"I didn't expect it," he confesses of the end of his five-year marriage to the star, with whom he shares daughter Suri, 6.
He also said he "had an unbelievable amount of time to think about it" as he threw himself into his work. The takeaway from all that thinking was, "Life is a challenge." "To be 50 and to have experiences and to think you have a grip on everything, and then it hits you - this is it, what life can do to you. Life is a tragicomedy. You need to have a sense of humour," Cruise added.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?