I do not consider myself Rajinikanth of Bollywood: Salman Khan
Salman Khan says that he is no close to Rajinikanth but would be happy if he comes even closer to him as a person.
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan, who has a huge fan following of his own and is often termed as Rajnikanth of Bolllywood, wishes to reach closer to the south superstar's stardom.
Hundreds of fans gathered at a suburban theatre to catch a glimpse Khan as he unveiled the trailer of his film 'Jai Ho' this evening.
"I do not consider myself that way (Rajnikanth of Bollywood). As a person, if I come close to him, I would be really happy," Khan told reporters here.
Directed by Sohail Khan, 'Jai Ho' is the story of a man who fights against injustice.
"I stand for justice every say. I consider myself as a common man as I do things which a common man does in day-to-day life. Like I ride bicycle, rickshaw, I prefer taking fresh air while travelling in car, etc. Whatever I am today...a superstar is because of my fans. If they wouldn't have loved my first film Maine Pyaar Kiya, then I wouldn't be here," Khan said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Team India Series Report Card
- Samsung Galaxy S8 vs Samsung Galaxy S8+: What's The Difference?
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- Avail Lowest Fares With AirAsia To Travel Across Asia and Australia
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?