'I Don't Luv U' will touch your heart: Ruslaan Mumtaz
Ruslaan Mumtaz says not only viewers would be able to relate to the story, the film would make them think.
Mumbai: Actor Ruslaan Mumtaz, who will soon be seen in 'I Don't Luv U', says not only viewers would be able to relate to the story, the film would make them think.
Based on a MMS scandal, the film, directed by Amit Kasaria, shows the cost one has to pay after a scandal.
" 'I Don't Luv U' is basically a college love story. Besides, it is also based on an MMS scandal and what happens with the victims of such scandals, how it reaches to everyone? We all know that MMS is made, but how everyone watches it...all these things have been touched through the film," said Ruslaan here Monday in an interview.
He has teamed up with newcomer Chetna Pandey in the film releasing Friday.
"It's an entertaining film. It will touch your hearts and it will also make you think somewhere," said the 30-year-old, who is also shooting for 'Romeo Idiot Jatni Juliet'.
Talking about it, Ruslaan said: "It's not a romantic comedy, but a comic-romance of a Mumbai based boy and a Haryanvi girl."
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- India's oil imports from Saudi Arabia and Iraq hit the highest in more than a decade
- Saudi Arabia to raise petrol prices by up to 40 per cent
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18