I don't talk to Aditya Pancholi anymore, says Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut, who once shared a good rapport with Pancholi, says she does not share any equation with him now.
Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut, who once had a good rapport with actor Aditya Pancholi, says she does not share any equation with him now.
When asked about her equation with Aditya at a press event here, Kangana said, "We don't have any equation anymore.
There was a time when I knew him (Aditya Pancholi) well. I used to talk to him but not anymore."
Aditya's son Suraj is in jail for allegedly abetting actress Jiah Khan's suicide.
When asked for her reaction on the issue, Kangana said, "Depression is a disease which should be treated like one. When a person chooses to take a step like that it is irrelevant what made them do it. Depression could be triggered by anything. You can't blame anyone else for that state of mind."
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now