DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I don't talk to Aditya Pancholi anymore, says Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut, who once shared a good rapport with Pancholi, says she does not share any equation with him now.
Mumbai: Actress Kangana Ranaut, who once had a good rapport with actor Aditya Pancholi, says she does not share any equation with him now.
When asked about her equation with Aditya at a press event here, Kangana said, "We don't have any equation anymore.
There was a time when I knew him (Aditya Pancholi) well. I used to talk to him but not anymore."
Aditya's son Suraj is in jail for allegedly abetting actress Jiah Khan's suicide.
When asked for her reaction on the issue, Kangana said, "Depression is a disease which should be treated like one. When a person chooses to take a step like that it is irrelevant what made them do it. Depression could be triggered by anything. You can't blame anyone else for that state of mind."
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Happy Birthday Ravi Shastri: Five Popular Commentary Gems