I had 'eyeball sex' with Johnny Depp, says Kesha
Kesha says she doesn't understand why people have a problem with the fact that she objectifies men in her songs.
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha says there was certainly a chemistry between her and Hollywood star Johnny Depp when they exchanged glances at a concert for the benefit of victims of Superstorm Sandy here.
"Me and Johnny Depp had eyeball sex. We never really talked - we just had eyeball sex," contactmusic.com quoted Kesha as saying.
The 26-year old star, known for her 'Tik tok' song, said she doesn't understand why people have a problem with the fact she objectifies men in her numbers, or why her no-holds barred lyrics have come under fire in the past.
"If men in music talk about sex, girls, strippers and partying, then why can't I? Just because I'm a woman, it doesn't make me a drunk or a slut. It can be equally bada** if a woman talks about those things. I'm here to make sure that's the case," she told Now magazine.
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- SP Old Guard Meet Akhilesh Yadav, Bid to Defuse 'Explosive' Situation
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Live: No End to Samajwadi Party Crisis, Old Guard Meet CM Akhilesh