I had 'eyeball sex' with Johnny Depp, says Kesha
Kesha says she doesn't understand why people have a problem with the fact that she objectifies men in her songs.
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha says there was certainly a chemistry between her and Hollywood star Johnny Depp when they exchanged glances at a concert for the benefit of victims of Superstorm Sandy here.
"Me and Johnny Depp had eyeball sex. We never really talked - we just had eyeball sex," contactmusic.com quoted Kesha as saying.
The 26-year old star, known for her 'Tik tok' song, said she doesn't understand why people have a problem with the fact she objectifies men in her numbers, or why her no-holds barred lyrics have come under fire in the past.
"If men in music talk about sex, girls, strippers and partying, then why can't I? Just because I'm a woman, it doesn't make me a drunk or a slut. It can be equally bada** if a woman talks about those things. I'm here to make sure that's the case," she told Now magazine.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More