I had 'eyeball sex' with Johnny Depp, says Kesha
Kesha says she doesn't understand why people have a problem with the fact that she objectifies men in her songs.
Los Angeles: Singer Kesha says there was certainly a chemistry between her and Hollywood star Johnny Depp when they exchanged glances at a concert for the benefit of victims of Superstorm Sandy here.
"Me and Johnny Depp had eyeball sex. We never really talked - we just had eyeball sex," contactmusic.com quoted Kesha as saying.
The 26-year old star, known for her 'Tik tok' song, said she doesn't understand why people have a problem with the fact she objectifies men in her numbers, or why her no-holds barred lyrics have come under fire in the past.
"If men in music talk about sex, girls, strippers and partying, then why can't I? Just because I'm a woman, it doesn't make me a drunk or a slut. It can be equally bada** if a woman talks about those things. I'm here to make sure that's the case," she told Now magazine.
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18