I hate romantic films: Gul Panag
Known for her headstrong character roles, Gul is all set to turn producer with a Punjabi film.
Mumbai: Known for her headstrong character roles, Gul is all set to turn producer with a Punjabi film. The articulate lady talks to CS about turning into a producer and how she hates the idea of romance:
I like films, and hence enjoy every part of filmmaking. It is just about having a great script and taking it ahead in a systematic manner. If that makes me a producer, then so be it.
I hate love stories
I hate romantic films, as an actor and as an audience. I don't want to be yet another romantic actress. I don't watch romantic films either. There's so much to life than just romance or being lovey-dovey. Love can be a part of your life, but not the end of it. Rom-coms still interested me in my 20s, but post- 30, no way!
There is a difference in a film being invited to Cannes, and being screened at Cannes. We need more sensible films in Bollywood. Period.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology