I have a kismet connection with Sanjay Dutt: Vivek Oberoi
Vivek Oberoi says that it is always fun working with Sanjay Dutt and both have some kismet connection.
mMumbai: Vivek Oberoi, who had earlier done 'Shootout at Lokhandwala' with Sanjay Dutt and is now seen in 'Zila Ghaziabad', says he has some 'kismet connection' with the actor.
"It was fun working with Baba bhai (Sanjay Dutt) and we have some kismet connection, baba bhai and me. Whenever we do a film together it is a blockbuster. I just pray that this film is also a blockbuster," the 36-year-old said here Thursday at the premiere of 'Zila Ghaziabad.'
Vivek also recalled how Dutt always pushed him to start a family and it was him he called up first after becoming a father recently.
"I remember when we were shooting for the film, I had recently got married and baba used to tell me stop all your mischief now and start a family, become a father and your life will be set," Vivek said.
"When I got the good news, I first called him up and told him about it. I have always got a lot of love from him and he has always been very supportive," he added.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology