I have admiration for JK Rowling: author Joanna
Rowling was a single mother living on social security benefits when she wrote her first Harry Potter novel.
Author JK Rowling could be imprisoned by the huge fortune that she has made from the Harry Potter books, says her fellow author Joanna Trollope.
Rowling, who has sold more than 450 million copies of her novel and amassed an estimated 560 million pounds fortune, was a single mother living on social security benefits when she wrote her first Harry Potter novel, reported Daily Telegraph.
"I have nothing but admiration for her, but I wonder if there comes a point where money begins to imprison you in the way that the lack of it had before," says Trollope, 68, whose bestselling novels include 'A Village Affair' and 'Marrying the Mistress'.
"Of course, I know that she's very sensible with it and gives an awful lot to charity, but I imagine when you have heaps of money, it can be as bad as when you had none at all," she added.
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn
- We All Felt Golmaal 2 Was a Crap Film: Ajay Devgn
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- Did you tweet with #HappDiwali? Find yourself in Twitter's after-Diwali diya mosaic