I have not even slept since winning Oscar: Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o says winning Oscar for her debut film was so overwhelming that she could not even sleep at the night.
Los Angeles: Actress Lupita Nyong'o says winning Oscar for her debut film was so overwhelming that she could not even sleep at the night.
The 31-year-old actress won the best supporting actress Oscar for her role in '12 Years a Slave', reported People magazine.
"It hasn't set in. I haven't even slept! It is overwhelming, but at the same time, this is the thing I dreamt for, it's the thing that I availed myself for. I'm just trying to allow myself to absorb it all," Lupita said.
The actress was possessive about the golden statuette.
"The first half of the night I was being very, very selfish. I wouldn't let anyone even take a picture with it. No one was holding it. But then, it's really heavy," she said.
Recommended For You
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century