DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I have not even slept since winning Oscar: Lupita Nyong'o
Lupita Nyong'o says winning Oscar for her debut film was so overwhelming that she could not even sleep at the night.
Los Angeles: Actress Lupita Nyong'o says winning Oscar for her debut film was so overwhelming that she could not even sleep at the night.
The 31-year-old actress won the best supporting actress Oscar for her role in '12 Years a Slave', reported People magazine.
"It hasn't set in. I haven't even slept! It is overwhelming, but at the same time, this is the thing I dreamt for, it's the thing that I availed myself for. I'm just trying to allow myself to absorb it all," Lupita said.
The actress was possessive about the golden statuette.
"The first half of the night I was being very, very selfish. I wouldn't let anyone even take a picture with it. No one was holding it. But then, it's really heavy," she said.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO