I hope my son Aryan learns fast: Shah Rukh Khan
Aryan is Shah Rukh's eldest son with Gauri. They also have a daughter named Suhana and another son by surrogacy.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, whose son Aryan turned 16 on Tuesday, wants his 'little' boy to learn important lessons of life as he grows up.
"My little son has turned 16 today and I hope he learns fast that 'tomorrow always comes and today is never yesterday'," Shah Rukh tweeted Tuesday.
Aryan is Shah Rukh's eldest son with Gauri. Together, they have a daughter named Suhana and another son by surrogacy, named AbRam.
Shah Rukh Khan was last seen in director Rohit Shetty's film 'Chennai Express'. Deepika Padukone featured opposite Shah Rukh in 'Chennai Express'.
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet