I hope my son Aryan learns fast: Shah Rukh Khan
Aryan is Shah Rukh's eldest son with Gauri. They also have a daughter named Suhana and another son by surrogacy.
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, whose son Aryan turned 16 on Tuesday, wants his 'little' boy to learn important lessons of life as he grows up.
"My little son has turned 16 today and I hope he learns fast that 'tomorrow always comes and today is never yesterday'," Shah Rukh tweeted Tuesday.
Aryan is Shah Rukh's eldest son with Gauri. Together, they have a daughter named Suhana and another son by surrogacy, named AbRam.
Shah Rukh Khan was last seen in director Rohit Shetty's film 'Chennai Express'. Deepika Padukone featured opposite Shah Rukh in 'Chennai Express'.
Recommended For You
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner