I Never feel isolated working with Devi Sri: Mamta
Playback singer Mamta Sharma, known for hit song 'Munni Badnam', enjoys working with southern music composer DSP.
Chennai: Playback singer Mamta Sharma, known for hit song 'Munni Badnam', enjoys working with southern music composer Devi Sri Prasad and says he is accommodating and caring.
"Devi is full of energy and passion. He takes special interest in each of his singers and gives them the space they need. I never feel isolated working with him and most importantly he's not demanding and very accommodating," Mamta told IANS.
She teamed up with Devi in two Telugu films and has crooned two chart-busters: 'Kevvu Keka' and 'Sakku Bhai'.
Would you like to work with him again?
"I'll be more than happy to work with him again because of his immense passion for music," she added.
Meanwhile, Mamta has also recorded songs for upcoming Hindi movies 'Dabangg 2', 'Himmatwala" and 'Himmatwala'.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner