DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I Never feel isolated working with Devi Sri: Mamta
Playback singer Mamta Sharma, known for hit song 'Munni Badnam', enjoys working with southern music composer DSP.
Chennai: Playback singer Mamta Sharma, known for hit song 'Munni Badnam', enjoys working with southern music composer Devi Sri Prasad and says he is accommodating and caring.
"Devi is full of energy and passion. He takes special interest in each of his singers and gives them the space they need. I never feel isolated working with him and most importantly he's not demanding and very accommodating," Mamta told IANS.
She teamed up with Devi in two Telugu films and has crooned two chart-busters: 'Kevvu Keka' and 'Sakku Bhai'.
Would you like to work with him again?
"I'll be more than happy to work with him again because of his immense passion for music," she added.
Meanwhile, Mamta has also recorded songs for upcoming Hindi movies 'Dabangg 2', 'Himmatwala" and 'Himmatwala'.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet