I never said I won't do remakes: Salman Khan
Salman Khan dismissed reports that he was averse to acting in remakes after his recent movie 'Jai Ho' failed at the box office.
Mumbai: Salman Khan today dismissed reports that he was averse to acting in remakes after his recent movie 'Jai Ho', which is the remake of Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu film 'Stalin', failed at the box office.
"I will do remakes. Who said I won't do them? I never said that I won't do remakes. Whenever a good remake comes up, I will do it, but my forthcoming movies are of a different kind," Salman said, at the launch of a music album by playback singer and song writer Armaan Malik, who made his debut in 'Jai Ho'.
"Both the sons of music composer Daboo Malik -- Armaan and Amal are amazing. I hope they go a long way. Their parents have done a lot for these two kids and I am sure they will not let their parents down," Salman said at the event.
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Ranbir Kapoor Dodges Question on MNS Ultimatum to Pakistani Artists
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir, Anushka, Aishwarya Caught Up in a Twisted Love Triangle
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces