I never said I won't do remakes: Salman Khan
Salman Khan dismissed reports that he was averse to acting in remakes after his recent movie 'Jai Ho' failed at the box office.
Mumbai: Salman Khan today dismissed reports that he was averse to acting in remakes after his recent movie 'Jai Ho', which is the remake of Chiranjeevi-starrer Telugu film 'Stalin', failed at the box office.
"I will do remakes. Who said I won't do them? I never said that I won't do remakes. Whenever a good remake comes up, I will do it, but my forthcoming movies are of a different kind," Salman said, at the launch of a music album by playback singer and song writer Armaan Malik, who made his debut in 'Jai Ho'.
"Both the sons of music composer Daboo Malik -- Armaan and Amal are amazing. I hope they go a long way. Their parents have done a lot for these two kids and I am sure they will not let their parents down," Salman said at the event.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone