I take fashion tips from Sonam: Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana, who has finished shooting one schedule with Sonam Kapoor, took a lot of fashion tips from her.
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who has finished shooting one schedule of Yash Raj Films' untitled film with Sonam Kapoor, took a lot of fashion tips from his co-star.
Praising Sonam's fashion sense, he said: "Pretty good. In fact, she is very talented and a style icon."
"I keep on taking tips from her how to dress up and all," he said in an interview.
The actress is also impressed with Ayushmann's chivalry and complimented him by calling him a thorough gentleman.
When asked Ayushmann about it, the 28-year-old said: "I don't know how to react on that, but yes, she is very sweet. And if your co-actor is sweet, then you automatically become a gentleman."
The film is a romantic comedy directed by Nupur Asthana and written by Habib Faisal.
The next shooting schedule of the film will start after the release of Ayushmann's 'Nautanki Saala', which is coming out on April 12.
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul