I take fashion tips from Sonam: Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana, who has finished shooting one schedule with Sonam Kapoor, took a lot of fashion tips from her.
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who has finished shooting one schedule of Yash Raj Films' untitled film with Sonam Kapoor, took a lot of fashion tips from his co-star.
Praising Sonam's fashion sense, he said: "Pretty good. In fact, she is very talented and a style icon."
"I keep on taking tips from her how to dress up and all," he said in an interview.
The actress is also impressed with Ayushmann's chivalry and complimented him by calling him a thorough gentleman.
When asked Ayushmann about it, the 28-year-old said: "I don't know how to react on that, but yes, she is very sweet. And if your co-actor is sweet, then you automatically become a gentleman."
The film is a romantic comedy directed by Nupur Asthana and written by Habib Faisal.
The next shooting schedule of the film will start after the release of Ayushmann's 'Nautanki Saala', which is coming out on April 12.
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like it Splits
- Watch: Akhilesh vs Shivpal Figth Over Amar Singh
- SP Meet Turns into Family Drama, Akhilesh & Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls