DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I take fashion tips from Sonam: Ayushmann Khurrana
Ayushmann Khurrana, who has finished shooting one schedule with Sonam Kapoor, took a lot of fashion tips from her.
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who has finished shooting one schedule of Yash Raj Films' untitled film with Sonam Kapoor, took a lot of fashion tips from his co-star.
Praising Sonam's fashion sense, he said: "Pretty good. In fact, she is very talented and a style icon."
"I keep on taking tips from her how to dress up and all," he said in an interview.
The actress is also impressed with Ayushmann's chivalry and complimented him by calling him a thorough gentleman.
When asked Ayushmann about it, the 28-year-old said: "I don't know how to react on that, but yes, she is very sweet. And if your co-actor is sweet, then you automatically become a gentleman."
The film is a romantic comedy directed by Nupur Asthana and written by Habib Faisal.
The next shooting schedule of the film will start after the release of Ayushmann's 'Nautanki Saala', which is coming out on April 12.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande