I thought marriage was miserable: Salma Hayek
The 46-year-old actress is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a five-year-old daughter.
Los Angeles: Actress Salma Hayek says she is happily married these days, but looking back, she didn't believe such a feeling would be possible. The 46-year-old Mexican beauty is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a five-year-old daughter with him, reported Us magazine.
"I didn't think marriage worked. I thought everybody who was married was secretly miserable that it was something they just put up with for their children," she said.
But since saying 'I do' to Pinault on Valentine's Day of 2009, the actress says she sees things very differently.
"I have a master of decision-making helping me out, so of course my life and my career are better. I really enjoy having somebody that I can be weak with. If I'm insecure or afraid, I can talk about it, and he'll give me strength and courage."
"With us, there's no power struggle. I don't mind doing things for him because he does so much for me, and he feels the same way."
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Donald Trump Says Will Not Approve AT&T-Time Warner Deal If Elected President