I thought marriage was miserable: Salma Hayek
The 46-year-old actress is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a five-year-old daughter.
Los Angeles: Actress Salma Hayek says she is happily married these days, but looking back, she didn't believe such a feeling would be possible. The 46-year-old Mexican beauty is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a five-year-old daughter with him, reported Us magazine.
"I didn't think marriage worked. I thought everybody who was married was secretly miserable that it was something they just put up with for their children," she said.
But since saying 'I do' to Pinault on Valentine's Day of 2009, the actress says she sees things very differently.
"I have a master of decision-making helping me out, so of course my life and my career are better. I really enjoy having somebody that I can be weak with. If I'm insecure or afraid, I can talk about it, and he'll give me strength and courage."
"With us, there's no power struggle. I don't mind doing things for him because he does so much for me, and he feels the same way."
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Gautam Gambhir 'Nervous as a Novice' After Shock Test Recall
- Strike rate is for bowlers, not batsmen: Anil Kumble
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane