I thought marriage was miserable: Salma Hayek
The 46-year-old actress is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a five-year-old daughter.
Los Angeles: Actress Salma Hayek says she is happily married these days, but looking back, she didn't believe such a feeling would be possible. The 46-year-old Mexican beauty is married to French billionaire Francois-Henri Pinault and has a five-year-old daughter with him, reported Us magazine.
"I didn't think marriage worked. I thought everybody who was married was secretly miserable that it was something they just put up with for their children," she said.
But since saying 'I do' to Pinault on Valentine's Day of 2009, the actress says she sees things very differently.
"I have a master of decision-making helping me out, so of course my life and my career are better. I really enjoy having somebody that I can be weak with. If I'm insecure or afraid, I can talk about it, and he'll give me strength and courage."
"With us, there's no power struggle. I don't mind doing things for him because he does so much for me, and he feels the same way."
Recommended For You
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands