DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I trust easily and get cheated often: Richa Chadda
Richa Chadda says she is exactly the opposite person from the kind of roles she does on screen.
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda does not feel any limitation as an actress, but she says as a person, she ends up trusting people easily and often gets cheated.
"My limitations are as a person. I am a person before being an actess, so as a person, I am very trusting. I trust people very easily and I get cheated very often in money, in life, in relations," Richa, who plays the role of Bholi Punjaban in 'Fukrey', told IANS.
"I am exactly opposite from the kind of roles I do on screen," added the actress, who was earlier seen in 'Gangs Of Wasseypur'.
The actress is glad that till now, she has managed to be "safe" from any personal attacks in the industry.
"I am safe right now because there are not personal attacks. Some personal attacks are disturbing and one should not forget that we are human being before being actors," she said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics