I trust easily and get cheated often: Richa Chadda
Richa Chadda says she is exactly the opposite person from the kind of roles she does on screen.
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda does not feel any limitation as an actress, but she says as a person, she ends up trusting people easily and often gets cheated.
"My limitations are as a person. I am a person before being an actess, so as a person, I am very trusting. I trust people very easily and I get cheated very often in money, in life, in relations," Richa, who plays the role of Bholi Punjaban in 'Fukrey', told IANS.
"I am exactly opposite from the kind of roles I do on screen," added the actress, who was earlier seen in 'Gangs Of Wasseypur'.
The actress is glad that till now, she has managed to be "safe" from any personal attacks in the industry.
"I am safe right now because there are not personal attacks. Some personal attacks are disturbing and one should not forget that we are human being before being actors," she said.
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- FBI, Homeland Security to Probe Cyber Attacks That Disrupted Twitter, Reddit, Spotify
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast
- Army Officials Reject Raj Thackeray's Welfare Fund Proposal
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official