I trust easily and get cheated often: Richa Chadda
Richa Chadda says she is exactly the opposite person from the kind of roles she does on screen.
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadda does not feel any limitation as an actress, but she says as a person, she ends up trusting people easily and often gets cheated.
"My limitations are as a person. I am a person before being an actess, so as a person, I am very trusting. I trust people very easily and I get cheated very often in money, in life, in relations," Richa, who plays the role of Bholi Punjaban in 'Fukrey', told IANS.
"I am exactly opposite from the kind of roles I do on screen," added the actress, who was earlier seen in 'Gangs Of Wasseypur'.
The actress is glad that till now, she has managed to be "safe" from any personal attacks in the industry.
"I am safe right now because there are not personal attacks. Some personal attacks are disturbing and one should not forget that we are human being before being actors," she said.
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together Says PM Modi
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- Hillary Vs Trump: US Dollar Declines Before Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate Live: I Will Release Tax Returns if Hillary Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- US Presidential Candidates Neck and Neck as They Go Toe-To-Toe
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan