I V Sasi will chair State film awards
The committee will start watching films from February 5, 2013.
The most prominent director of Malayalam cinema I V Sasi is chosen as the chairman of the State Film awards committee.
The jury will have their hands full, when they're going to screen and choose the best out of 88 films, who are in the run for the most prestigious award of the state in cinema
As the new year also marks the new generation films and actors in the race, it will be a tough decision for the committee. The awards will recognise and facilitate the upcoming filmmakers it will act as an impetus to the welcome changes happening in Malayalam cinema.
The committee will start watching films from the fifth of this month.
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Leaked before launch: Apple's iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C
- War over airfare intensifies; will DGCA step in?