DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I V Sasi will chair State film awards
The committee will start watching films from February 5, 2013.
The most prominent director of Malayalam cinema I V Sasi is chosen as the chairman of the State Film awards committee.
The jury will have their hands full, when they're going to screen and choose the best out of 88 films, who are in the run for the most prestigious award of the state in cinema
As the new year also marks the new generation films and actors in the race, it will be a tough decision for the committee. The awards will recognise and facilitate the upcoming filmmakers it will act as an impetus to the welcome changes happening in Malayalam cinema.
The committee will start watching films from the fifth of this month.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande