I V Sasi will chair State film awards
The committee will start watching films from February 5, 2013.
The most prominent director of Malayalam cinema I V Sasi is chosen as the chairman of the State Film awards committee.
The jury will have their hands full, when they're going to screen and choose the best out of 88 films, who are in the run for the most prestigious award of the state in cinema
As the new year also marks the new generation films and actors in the race, it will be a tough decision for the committee. The awards will recognise and facilitate the upcoming filmmakers it will act as an impetus to the welcome changes happening in Malayalam cinema.
The committee will start watching films from the fifth of this month.
Recommended For You
- Engineer Questions Nature of Pune Pitch, Slams Batsmen
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology