I want Azad to have a normal life: Kiran Rao
Kiran Rao wants her son Azad to have a normal childhood just like any other boy.
Mumbai: Filmmaker-actor Aamir Khan's wife, Kiran Rao, says she wants their one-and-a-half-year-old son Azad to have a normal childhood just like any other boy.
On December 1, 2011, Aamir and Kiran became proud parents of a baby boy. He was born to a surrogate mother using in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) and was named Azad Rao Khan, after Aamir's great-grandfather Abul Kalam Azad.
"I guard Azad's privacy a lot. I try very hard not to let his view of the world be different, because he is the son of a big star. I know this is the way things are, but I hope he to have as much normalcy in his life as much as
possible... despite having a famous father," Kiran told PTI here today.
"I don't know if I would fit in or enjoy it when things are written or spoken about us. I think it is quite natural if there is any big celebrity... everything that happens in the family is out (in the news). I am getting used to it. But I still value my privacy a lot," she said.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology