I want Gauahar to win 'Bigg Boss7': Apurva Agnihotri
Apurva Agnihotri feels that contestant and good friend Gauhar Khan should win the seventh season of the celebrity reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Mumbai: TV actor Apurva Agnihotri feels that contestant and good friend Gauhar Khan should win the seventh season of the celebrity reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Apurva, 40, who participated in the show with his actress wife Shilpa, became the ninth contestant to be ousted from the show last night.
"I want Gauhar to win the show. I am hoping that Kushal will come back. Kamya is also a very strong contestant. Everyone was very sweet to me. Even Armaan never had any issue with me. Tanisha was also nice to me when I was alone after
Shilpa got eliminated," Apurva told PTI.
The 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin' star was one of the composed contestants, who did not get into any fights during his stay on the show.
He made may friends including Kushal, Kamya, Pratyusha and Gauahar in the house and spent most of his time in their company after Shilpa got eliminated.
Now, Apurva plans to go on a break and after coming back he will resume his work.
'Bigg Boss 7' airs everyday on Colors.
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Boris Johnson's Anti-Brexit Article Made Public by UK Daily
- Britain's PM Theresa May Heads to India With Eye on Post-Brexit Trade
- MPs Would 'Debate and Scrutinise' the Process but not Vote on Plans: PM May on Brexit
- Pound Hit by 'Flash Crash' in Biggest Fall Since Brexit