I want Gauahar to win 'Bigg Boss7': Apurva Agnihotri
Apurva Agnihotri feels that contestant and good friend Gauhar Khan should win the seventh season of the celebrity reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Mumbai: TV actor Apurva Agnihotri feels that contestant and good friend Gauhar Khan should win the seventh season of the celebrity reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Apurva, 40, who participated in the show with his actress wife Shilpa, became the ninth contestant to be ousted from the show last night.
"I want Gauhar to win the show. I am hoping that Kushal will come back. Kamya is also a very strong contestant. Everyone was very sweet to me. Even Armaan never had any issue with me. Tanisha was also nice to me when I was alone after
Shilpa got eliminated," Apurva told PTI.
The 'Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin' star was one of the composed contestants, who did not get into any fights during his stay on the show.
He made may friends including Kushal, Kamya, Pratyusha and Gauahar in the house and spent most of his time in their company after Shilpa got eliminated.
Now, Apurva plans to go on a break and after coming back he will resume his work.
'Bigg Boss 7' airs everyday on Colors.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology