I want my son to say no to crackers : Sohail Khan
Sohail, who has has two children, Nirvaan and Yohan, wants them to understand the real meaning of Diwali.
Mumbai: Actor and filmmaker Sohail Khan is against bursting crackers this Diwali and wants his children to say no to fireworks. "I hopefully want to avoid crackers. I wish I can put some kind of sense into my son and make him realise that crackers are something like burning money," the 41-year-old said here Thursday at Maheep Kapoor's festive collection launch at Satyani Jewels.
Sohail, who has has two children - Nirvaan and Yohan - wants them to understand the real meaning of Diwali.
"So I want him to enjoy the actual festive moment of Diwali where family and friends get together and light some diyas. I would probably give some money to poor kids to help them enjoy Diwali instead of bursting crackers and polluting the city more," Sohail said.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan