I want my son to say no to crackers : Sohail Khan
Sohail, who has has two children, Nirvaan and Yohan, wants them to understand the real meaning of Diwali.
Mumbai: Actor and filmmaker Sohail Khan is against bursting crackers this Diwali and wants his children to say no to fireworks. "I hopefully want to avoid crackers. I wish I can put some kind of sense into my son and make him realise that crackers are something like burning money," the 41-year-old said here Thursday at Maheep Kapoor's festive collection launch at Satyani Jewels.
Sohail, who has has two children - Nirvaan and Yohan - wants them to understand the real meaning of Diwali.
"So I want him to enjoy the actual festive moment of Diwali where family and friends get together and light some diyas. I would probably give some money to poor kids to help them enjoy Diwali instead of bursting crackers and polluting the city more," Sohail said.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Varun Aaron Can't Wait to Work With Virender Sehwag
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar