DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I want my son to say no to crackers : Sohail Khan
Sohail, who has has two children, Nirvaan and Yohan, wants them to understand the real meaning of Diwali.
Mumbai: Actor and filmmaker Sohail Khan is against bursting crackers this Diwali and wants his children to say no to fireworks. "I hopefully want to avoid crackers. I wish I can put some kind of sense into my son and make him realise that crackers are something like burning money," the 41-year-old said here Thursday at Maheep Kapoor's festive collection launch at Satyani Jewels.
Sohail, who has has two children - Nirvaan and Yohan - wants them to understand the real meaning of Diwali.
"So I want him to enjoy the actual festive moment of Diwali where family and friends get together and light some diyas. I would probably give some money to poor kids to help them enjoy Diwali instead of bursting crackers and polluting the city more," Sohail said.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?