I want to die on a film set: Daniel Radcliffe
The 'Kill Your Darlings' star wants to take up those projects which will prove himself as an actor.
London: Actor Daniel Radcliffe wants to keep working until he dies. The 'Kill Your Darlings' star, who is determined to forge a career himself away from the 'Harry Potter' series, wants to take up those projects which will prove himself as an actor, reported Contactmusic.
"I've always said that it's a long process, and in a way it may be a lifelong one. It's about proving to people that I'm in this for the long haul, and that I wasn't just looking to get as famous as I could for as long as I could and ride that out. I love almost every aspect of this industry and I want to be in it, and if I could drop dead on a film set at 80, that's how I'd want to go," he said.
The 23-year-old actor also said he cannot bring himself to watch many of his early turns in the 'Harry Potter' series. "I certainly wouldn't watch number three, I wouldn't watch the first two, I wouldn't watch four. I might watch
five. I definitely wouldn't watch six."
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Shivaay Movie Review: Ajay Devgn Is In Every Frame and We Wish He Wasn't
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Shivaay Advance Bookings Have Been Phenomenal: Reports
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth
- Kangana Ranaut wished to make a film on sister, acid attack survivor Rangoli's life
- At paltry Rs 150 crore, gold bonds scheme fails to glitter