I want to work with Ajay Devgn: Vivek Agnihotri
Director Vivek Agnihotri is keen to work with Ajay Devgn in 'Awwal', a satire on land acquisition.
Mumbai: Director Vivek Agnihotri is keen to work with Ajay Devgn in 'Awwal', a satire on land acquisition.
"I have a wish list for 'Awwal'. I want to work with Ajay Devgn. I need an entertainer, a big star as this is a big film. I feel Ajay will be suitable for the film. He can seriously carry a comic role," Agnihotri told PTI.
The film will go on floors next year. Currently, Agnihotri is looking forward to the release of his socio-political drama 'Freedom'. The new film stars 'Dance India Dance' fame Salman Khan, who made his acting debut with choreographer Remo D'Souza directed 'Any Body Can Dance' which hit screens last
Agnihotri's last film 'Hate Story', an erotic thriller starring Paoli Dam and Nikhil Dwivedi, was a surprise hit. It was produced by Vikram Bhatt.
The makers are planning a sequel to 'Hate Story' but Agnihotri says he is not a part of it.
"Vikram Bhatt called me several times for that (sequel).
I couldn't start it as I was thinking whether to do it or not. I feel I have already given my best and there is nothing that I can contribute more," Agnihotri said.
"After two-three years if I see at erotica differently then maybe I will make it."
For the sequel, producer Vikram Bhatt has reportedly signed popular TV actress Surveen Chawla and actor Sushant Singh.
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager