DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I was an outcast at school: Taylor Lautner
Taylor Lautner says his acting career made him a bit of an outcast when he was at school.
London: 'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner says his acting career made him a bit of an outcast when he was at school.
The 19-year-old actor says his budding acting career meant he often missed classes and time with his friends, making his teen years more challenging for him than for other students, reported Pops magazine.
"I had a lot of fun in high school, but was I viewed as maybe a bit of an outcast? Sure.
"I was busy and would sometimes have to leave school and shoot a movie and then come back, or I'd miss a week because I'd be doing a television show. That definitely made it more challenging," she said.
Lautner also said that he had many different friends and he didn't limit his social activities.
"I wasn't the super-popular, hangs-out-with-the-same-crowd kind of guy. I had friends on the football team, friends on the band team, friends on the drama club, and I liked that," he added.
The actor will be seen reprising his role as werewolf Jacob Black in 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1' which will hit cinemas on November 18.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%