I was reluctant to play Batman, says Ben Affleck
Ben Affleck was initially reluctant to play batman but was later convinced by Zack Snyder.
London: Superstar Ben Affleck has revealed that he was initially reluctant to take on the role of Batman in 'Superman vs. Batman'.
Affleck, who would take over the role of Bruce Wayne in the sequel to 'Man of Steel', said that he was excited when director Zack Snyder told him about his vision for the movie, reported Femalefirst.
"Initially, I was reluctant as I felt I didn't fit the traditional mould but once Zack showed me the concept, and that it would be both different from the great movies that Chris (Nolan) and Christian (Bale) made but still in keeping
with tradition I was excited.
"Doing something different and new is always tricky and part of the thrill and the risk is that initially it confounds expectations. The truth is, it's the movie and the execution of it (that) all the actors depend on and I believe in Zack's vision," he said.
Affleck, 41, will team up with Henry Cavill for the first time. The movie will see Cavill return to the role of Superman.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner