I would be celebrating Holi with Imran: Kareena Kapoor
Kareena Kapoor has no special plans for her first Holi post marriage with actor Saif Ali Khan.
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor has no special plans for her first Holi post marriage with actor Saif Ali Khan as she says both of them are busy shooting for their respective films.
"I would be celebrating Holi this time with Imran Khan as I would be shooting for Karan Johar's film. Saif will be in Lucknow for shooting of 'Bullet Raja'," Kareena said.
Punit Malhotra, who is directing the Imran Khan-Kareena Kapoor starrer titled 'Gori Tere Pyar Mein', is all set to recreate the magic seen in their earlier movie 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
'Bullet Raja', directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, stars Saif opposite Sonakshi Sinha. The film is reportedly set against the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh-based mafia while dealing with the underworld.
Asked if marriage has changed things for her in Bollywood, Kareena said, "It is nothing like that. Earlier we have had actresses like Waheeda Rehmanji, Sharmila ji and others who continued to work (after marriage) and did good
films. It is all a media created thing that marriage changes things for an actress. People still like to see the films of all the heroines."
"I would continue to work as an actress. Since childhood acting has been my passion and it will remain so. I will die as an actress... may be on a film set only," she said.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin