IAF aircraft MiG-27 crashes in Rajasthan, pilot safe
The aircraft was on a routine training sortie when it crashed near Allawani Ki Dhani.
Jaipur: A MiG-27 aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Rajasthan's Barmer district on February 12, but the pilot ejected safely.
The aircraft was on a routine training sortie when it crashed near Allawani Ki Dhani after taking off from Uttarlai airbase, defence spokesperson SD Goswamy said. The pilot baled out safely, he said.
A Court of Enquiry has been ordered into the crash, the spokesperson added.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw