IAF aircraft MiG-27 crashes in Rajasthan, pilot safe
The aircraft was on a routine training sortie when it crashed near Allawani Ki Dhani.
Jaipur: A MiG-27 aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Rajasthan's Barmer district on February 12, but the pilot ejected safely.
The aircraft was on a routine training sortie when it crashed near Allawani Ki Dhani after taking off from Uttarlai airbase, defence spokesperson SD Goswamy said. The pilot baled out safely, he said.
A Court of Enquiry has been ordered into the crash, the spokesperson added.
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Rain Could Play Spoilsport in India-New Zealand Eden Test
- Official Emblem for U-17 Football World Cup Launched
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Can Xiaomi Redo its âMi Band Magicâ For Air Purifiers in India?