IAF aircraft MiG-27 crashes in Rajasthan, pilot safe
The aircraft was on a routine training sortie when it crashed near Allawani Ki Dhani.
Jaipur: A MiG-27 aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed in Rajasthan's Barmer district on February 12, but the pilot ejected safely.
The aircraft was on a routine training sortie when it crashed near Allawani Ki Dhani after taking off from Uttarlai airbase, defence spokesperson SD Goswamy said. The pilot baled out safely, he said.
A Court of Enquiry has been ordered into the crash, the spokesperson added.
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Trump Cites India's Growth Rate to Compare it With US Economy
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- Melania Trump Defends Husband Donald Over His 'Locker Room' Talks
- France Not so Involved in Efforts to End Syria War, Says Vladimir Putin
- Watch: Talking point With Marya Shakil