IAF Chopper Crashes In Badrinath, Passengers Unhurt
A Mi17 chopper of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed soon after take off in Badrinath town in Uttarakhand on Wednesday but no one was hurt, officials said.
Representative Image (Courtesy: Getty)
New Delhi: A Mi17 chopper of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed soon after take off in Badrinath town in Uttarakhand on Wednesday, officials said.
Some people onboard received minor injuries when the helicopter carrying 15 people, including crew members, crash- landed on Thastoli helipad near Mana, police sources said.
Prima-facie a technical fault led to the crash-landing, the sources said. The chopper has been damaged in the incident, they said.
Recommended For You
- ICC U19 World Cup: India's Ishan Porel Injured, Aditya Thakare Called Up
- These Photos Prove All Is Well Between Varun Dhawan And Rumoured Girlfriend Natasha
- Brazil Legend Ronaldinho Hangs Up His Boots, Says Brother
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - All You Need to Know - Price, Features, Mileage [Video]
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top Upcoming Deals on Smartphones, Electronics, Games And More