IAF Chopper Crashes In Badrinath, Passengers Unhurt
Representative Image (Courtesy: Getty)
New Delhi: A Mi17 chopper of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed soon after take off in Badrinath town in Uttarakhand on Wednesday, officials said.
Some people onboard received minor injuries when the helicopter carrying 15 people, including crew members, crash- landed on Thastoli helipad near Mana, police sources said.
Prima-facie a technical fault led to the crash-landing, the sources said. The chopper has been damaged in the incident, they said.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story