DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IAF officer goes missing, FIR lodged
<p>A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Sri Ganganagar district.</p>
A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Sri Ganganagar district.
SHO Suratgarh city Ranveer Singh said,"Wing Commander Venugopal Reddi, who belongs to Andhra Pradesh, is missing for a month and a written complaint in this regard was given by an IAF officer."
Defence Spokesperson SD Goswami said,"The officer posted at Suratgarh station has been deserted and a Court of Inquiry has been ordered in the matter."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes