IAF officer goes missing, FIR lodged
<p>A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Sri Ganganagar district.</p>
A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Sri Ganganagar district.
SHO Suratgarh city Ranveer Singh said,"Wing Commander Venugopal Reddi, who belongs to Andhra Pradesh, is missing for a month and a written complaint in this regard was given by an IAF officer."
Defence Spokesperson SD Goswami said,"The officer posted at Suratgarh station has been deserted and a Court of Inquiry has been ordered in the matter."
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw