IAF officer goes missing, FIR lodged
<p>A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Sri Ganganagar district.</p>
A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Sri Ganganagar district.
SHO Suratgarh city Ranveer Singh said,"Wing Commander Venugopal Reddi, who belongs to Andhra Pradesh, is missing for a month and a written complaint in this regard was given by an IAF officer."
Defence Spokesperson SD Goswami said,"The officer posted at Suratgarh station has been deserted and a Court of Inquiry has been ordered in the matter."
- Donald Trump's Daughter-in-Law Celebrates Diwali at Hindu Temple in US
- Donald Trump Says Would Probe Email Investigation of Hillary Clinton
- Clinton Policy on Syria Would Lead to World War Three: Donald Trump
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Shivpal Yadav Vacates Official Residence
- Samajwadi Party Feud: Akhilesh Briefs Governor on Political Crisis