IAF officer goes missing, FIR lodged
<p>A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Sri Ganganagar district.</p>
A Wing Commander of the Indian Air Force has been missing for the last one month and the force has lodged a police complaint in Sri Ganganagar district.
SHO Suratgarh city Ranveer Singh said,"Wing Commander Venugopal Reddi, who belongs to Andhra Pradesh, is missing for a month and a written complaint in this regard was given by an IAF officer."
Defence Spokesperson SD Goswami said,"The officer posted at Suratgarh station has been deserted and a Court of Inquiry has been ordered in the matter."
- Surgical Strike: Strong Message Sent to Pakistan on Terror, Says Sonia Gandhi
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts
- We Are Ready For Any Counter-Attack By Pakistan: Prakash Javadekar
- Punjab on Maximum Alert: Villages Close to Pakistan Border Evacuated
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt