IAF to hold air show in Nagpur to mark 81st anniversary
<p>As part of the ongoing celebrations commemorating the 81st anniversary of the Indian Air Force (IAF), the Maintenance Command will hold an aerial and static display at the Air Force station in Sonegaon here on October 30-31.</p>
As part of the ongoing celebrations commemorating the 81st anniversary of the Indian Air Force (IAF), the Maintenance Command will hold an aerial and static display at the Air Force station in Sonegaon here on October 30-31.
The show 'Air Force Band' and the local Bhonsla Military school band will be followed by the Akash Ganga skydiving display team towards the end, a release from Maintenance Command of the IAF said here today.
The total duration of the display will be an hour and a half beginning in the morning along with a static display of various aircraft and helicopters such as the C-130J Hercules, AN-32, AVRO, Advanced Light Helicopter, Chetak and the latest Mi 17V5 helicopter, it said.
The flying display would include a fly past by Avro aircraft, Special Operations slithering demo by IAF Garuds from two Mi-17 V5S, remote controlled aerobatics by aero models flown by local aviation enthusiasts ~~amp;amp; NCC Cadets and an amazing display by the glorious Sarang Helicopter Display Team, the release added.
- Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio to Discuss Climate Change at White House Event
- Nitish Kumar is CM Thanks to Lalu Prasad: Amar Singh
- Obama Vetoes Bill Allowing 9/11 Victims to Sue Saudi Arabia
- 400 Bottles of Liquor Seized in Bihar
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Why Donald Trump's Sniffles Had Internet Choking