IBNLive Survey: Why do men rape women?
Do rapes happen when women challenge established patriarchy? Is it the clothes they wear? Why do rapes happen?
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal recently commented that rape tendencies start from drug and sex rackets. Earlier, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had said rape cases are on a rise in the country because men and women interact with each other more freely now.
The Khaps of Haryana have their own bizarre reasoning. Jitender Chhatar, a khap panchayat leader, had blamed spicy food, specifically chowmein, on the growing number of rape cases. Another Khap leader, Sube Singh, said women should be married off by the age of 16, so that they have their husbands for their sexual needs, and don't need to go elsewhere. This way rapes will not occur. Do rapes happen when women challenge established patriarchy? Is it the clothes they wear? Why do rapes happen? Take the survey.
var _polldaddy =  || _polldaddy;
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category