IBNLive Survey: Why do men rape women?
Do rapes happen when women challenge established patriarchy? Is it the clothes they wear? Why do rapes happen?
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal recently commented that rape tendencies start from drug and sex rackets. Earlier, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had said rape cases are on a rise in the country because men and women interact with each other more freely now.
The Khaps of Haryana have their own bizarre reasoning. Jitender Chhatar, a khap panchayat leader, had blamed spicy food, specifically chowmein, on the growing number of rape cases. Another Khap leader, Sube Singh, said women should be married off by the age of 16, so that they have their husbands for their sexual needs, and don't need to go elsewhere. This way rapes will not occur. Do rapes happen when women challenge established patriarchy? Is it the clothes they wear? Why do rapes happen? Take the survey.
var _polldaddy =  || _polldaddy;
- Team India Arrives in Kolkata For Second Test
- Eden Track Will Not Turn Much, Says Sourav Ganguly
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Rain Could Play Spoilsport in India-New Zealand Eden Test
- Happy Birthday Lata Mangeshkar: Key Moments of Her Life You Might Not be Aware of
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming