DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IBNLive Survey: Why do men rape women?
Do rapes happen when women challenge established patriarchy? Is it the clothes they wear? Why do rapes happen?
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal recently commented that rape tendencies start from drug and sex rackets. Earlier, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee had said rape cases are on a rise in the country because men and women interact with each other more freely now.
The Khaps of Haryana have their own bizarre reasoning. Jitender Chhatar, a khap panchayat leader, had blamed spicy food, specifically chowmein, on the growing number of rape cases. Another Khap leader, Sube Singh, said women should be married off by the age of 16, so that they have their husbands for their sexual needs, and don't need to go elsewhere. This way rapes will not occur. Do rapes happen when women challenge established patriarchy? Is it the clothes they wear? Why do rapes happen? Take the survey.
var _polldaddy =  || _polldaddy;
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar