IBPS banking exams: CWE Score Card
IBPS score cards are valid for one year. The date is counted from the date of issue of the card.
IBPS sends printed score cards to every qualifying candidate. The score card is sent by Registered or Speed Post at the candidate's address. Candidates must take care while filling the address in their online application as the same address is used for sending the score cards.
VALIDITY OF CWE SCORE CARD
IBPS score cards are valid for one year. The date is counted from the date of issue of the card. The candidates can appear in later examinations if they want to improve their score.
RECRUITMENT IN BANKS
Candidates who appear for the CWE will be able to check their status after the examination. Scorecards will be issued to candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks and above in each test of the examination.
Important: Successful candidates in the CWE who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for jobs in participating banks. The candidates will have to send personal details as well as their CWE scores.
Each bank will conduct its own selection process. They may do the shortlisting and conduct group discussions and interviews for the recruitment. The banks issue notifications separately mentioning the eligibility and cut offs.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: La La Land, Moonlight or Lion; Who's Bollywood Rooting for?
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid