ICSE, ISC 2012 results to be declared on May 19
The result will be declared online at 3 pm. It could be accessed through SMS also.
New Delhi: The results for ICSE (Class X) and ISC (Class XII) 2012 will be declared on May 19 at 3 pm. This was announced by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) on its official website.
The results will be made available through the Internet on the following websites: www.cisce.indiaresults.com, www.cisce.ndtv.com, www.cisce.examresults.net, www.cisce.myschool.in.com, www.cisce.topperlearning.com, www.cisce.timesofindia.com, www.cisce.navbharattimes.com.
To get your individual result on the Internet, enter your index number in the message box in the following way. For ISCE result, if your index number is S/6789/123 then type ICSE S6789123. For ISC result, if your index number is F/1234/678 then type ISC F1234678.
The result will also be available through SMS. To get your result on mobile, the user will need to send the index number in the above format to any of the following numbers: 51818, 56263, 58888, 5676750, 56388 and 54242.
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess