'Idharkagathane' to hit the screens soon
Shooting for the film will begin in the month of March in Chennai.
Chennai: Tamil actor Vijay Sethupathy-starrer full-length comedy caper will go on floors in March. It will mostly be shot in Chennai.
"Shooting for the film, a full-length comedy caper. Will start from March. It will take place in and around Chennai", said a statement from the production house.
The film is being directed by Gokul. It also features Nandita and 'Colors' Swati aka Swati Reddy opposite Vijay in the lead roles.
V S Rajkumar of Leo Visions will produce the film, which has cinematography by Mahesh Muthuswamy. Siddharth Vipin has been roped in as the composer.
Meanwhile, Vijay is busy shooting for three Tamil films - 'Soodhu Kavvum', 'Rummy' and 'Pannaiyarum Padminiyum'.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India