If India is computer, Congress is its default programme: Rahul Gandhi
Rahul asked the party's media managers to stick to facts and decency of language while countering the Opposition propaganda.
"If India is computer, Congress is its default programme," Rahul Gandhi on Thursday told a Congress workshop on social media. Addressing odd-300 participants from various states, NSUI and Youth Congress members, the Congress Vice President said the party captures the essence of the nation.
At a time when BJP's key face Narendra Modi is aggressively attacking Congress and the UPA, Rahul advised partymen for restraint saying the country does not appreciate anger and aggression. He asked the party's media managers to stick to facts and decency of language while countering the Opposition propaganda.
"If India is computer, its default programme is Congress. Congress comes natural to India's ethos. Here anger and aggression are not appreciated," a party source quoted Rahul as saying.
During his 20-minute-long interaction with media chiefs of the states, he asked them "not to remain silent" and counter "with content" the Opposition propaganda and ensure that the party's response on an issue is uniform from district level to the AICC.
AICC Communication Department chief Ajay Maken exhorted party leaders to connect to "Khidkee", the social media platform of the Congress.
Citing a recent post, he put out at Khidkee regarding the hoarding of onions in the BJP-ruled Madhya Pradesh, he said that the state leaders of Congress could have also done that and then the issue could have caught up national attention much earlier.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- PM Modi Understands Pain of Our People: Baloch leader
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- ISL 2016 Kicks Off with a Star-Studded Opening Ceremony
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu