IIM-Ahmedabad clerk commits suicide
The clerk, who worked under a senior professor at IIM-A, was identified as Ravi Kumar, a native of Hyderabad.
Ahmedabad: A clerk at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) on Monday allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his official residence on the campus, police said.
The clerk, who worked under a senior professor at IIM-A, was identified as Ravi Kumar, a native of Hyderabad, sources in IIM-A said.
According to an IIM-A official, Kumar had gone on leave and had just returned from his native place.
A case has been registered in this regard and investigations are underway.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone