IIM-Ahmedabad clerk commits suicide
The clerk, who worked under a senior professor at IIM-A, was identified as Ravi Kumar, a native of Hyderabad.
Ahmedabad: A clerk at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) on Monday allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his official residence on the campus, police said.
The clerk, who worked under a senior professor at IIM-A, was identified as Ravi Kumar, a native of Hyderabad, sources in IIM-A said.
According to an IIM-A official, Kumar had gone on leave and had just returned from his native place.
A case has been registered in this regard and investigations are underway.
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- UN Chief Ban Ki-Moon Lauds India's Decision to Ratify Paris Pact on Climate Change
- Nitish Kumar is CM Thanks to Lalu Prasad: Amar Singh
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- US Presidential Debate: Clinton and Trump Spar on Economy and Jobs
- Some Reactions Around the World To First Trump-Clinton Debate