IIM mulls brain mapping of Dhoni, Mamata, Murthy
Another area on which they were working was genetics - whether successful people's DNA is different.
Ranchi: IIM-Ranchi has come up with an unique idea of mapping the brain of famous personalities like MS Dhoni, Mamata Banerjee and Narayan Murthy to find the possible reason behind their success. The institute is designing a project with the help of Dr Nizam Haque of the Central Institute of Psychiatrist to approach the three for their brain mapping.
"Once our design is complete, we will approach successful persons like Team India Captain MS Dhoni, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and Infosys founder Narayan Murthy to allow us to study how their brains react to different situations," IIM-Ranchi Director, MJ Xavier told PTI.
"Brain mapping could throw some light to our students on the issue. We'll also show videos to the students like tiger pouncing on its prey and how the brain reacts on such situations," he said.
Xavier said another area on which they were working was genetics - whether DNA is different between successful people and others.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone