IIM mulls brain mapping of Dhoni, Mamata, Murthy
Another area on which they were working was genetics - whether successful people's DNA is different.
Ranchi: IIM-Ranchi has come up with an unique idea of mapping the brain of famous personalities like MS Dhoni, Mamata Banerjee and Narayan Murthy to find the possible reason behind their success. The institute is designing a project with the help of Dr Nizam Haque of the Central Institute of Psychiatrist to approach the three for their brain mapping.
"Once our design is complete, we will approach successful persons like Team India Captain MS Dhoni, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and Infosys founder Narayan Murthy to allow us to study how their brains react to different situations," IIM-Ranchi Director, MJ Xavier told PTI.
"Brain mapping could throw some light to our students on the issue. We'll also show videos to the students like tiger pouncing on its prey and how the brain reacts on such situations," he said.
Xavier said another area on which they were working was genetics - whether DNA is different between successful people and others.
- Celebrate Diwali With Pious And Not With Noise
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Hosting a Card Party This Diwali? 5 Easy Snack Ideas to Make Your Preparations Easier
- New Zealand Policemen Dance To Salman Khan's Hit Songs To Celebrate Diwali
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Which One To Buy: Apple iPhone 7 Plus or Google Pixel XL
- Will Act Against Raj Thackeray if he Breaks Law: Fadnavis