DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IIM mulls brain mapping of Dhoni, Mamata, Murthy
Another area on which they were working was genetics - whether successful people's DNA is different.
Ranchi: IIM-Ranchi has come up with an unique idea of mapping the brain of famous personalities like MS Dhoni, Mamata Banerjee and Narayan Murthy to find the possible reason behind their success. The institute is designing a project with the help of Dr Nizam Haque of the Central Institute of Psychiatrist to approach the three for their brain mapping.
"Once our design is complete, we will approach successful persons like Team India Captain MS Dhoni, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee and Infosys founder Narayan Murthy to allow us to study how their brains react to different situations," IIM-Ranchi Director, MJ Xavier told PTI.
"Brain mapping could throw some light to our students on the issue. We'll also show videos to the students like tiger pouncing on its prey and how the brain reacts on such situations," he said.
Xavier said another area on which they were working was genetics - whether DNA is different between successful people and others.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise