IIM professor accused of sexually harassing colleague
A committee is probing the issue and has held two meetings since Thursday, recording the statements of the professors.
Indore: A professor at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in Indore has been accused by a woman colleague of sexual harassment, and a complaint has also been filed in this regard.
The woman professor lodged the complaint with institute director N Ravichandran against an associate professor of marketing department on February 20, a spokesman for the institute said.
The complaint was forwarded to the Gender Sensitivity Committee headed by external member Reba Majumdar, the spokesman said, adding the committee held two meetings on the issue since Thursday and recorded the statements of the accused and the victim.
"No action has so far been taken against the accused associate professor as the director is waiting for the committee's final report," the spokesman said. The matter was not referred to the police either, he said.
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting