IIT-JEE 2013 results to be declared today
Candidates can find out their All India Ranks/Category ranks through IIT-JEE 2013 websites/SMS/IVRS.
New Delhi: It's a big day for students who appeared for the Joint Entrance Examination for the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology as the results for the IIT-JEE will be declared on on Tuesday.
Those qualifying the JEE Mains (top 1.5 lakh students in all categories across the country) will get a chance to appear in the JEE Advanced, scheduled to be held on June 2. This year, for the first time, the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) is being conducted in two parts-JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
The 15 IITs are IIT-Bhubaneshwar, IIT-Bombay, IIT-Delhi, IIT-Gandhinagar, IIT-Guwahati, IIT-Hyderabad, IIT-Indore, IIT-Kanpur, IIT-Kharagpur, IIT-Madras, IIT-Mandi, IIT-Patna, IIT-Rajasthan, IIT-Roorkee, IIT-Ropar.
Institute of Technology at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad along with Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli, Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) at Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Indian Maritime University (TS Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai campus, Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata, National Maritime Academy, Chennai, Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam) also take in students on the basis of JEE results.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk Promises 'Fun' Trip to Mars Colony
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident