IIT JEE Advanced Result 2017 Declared. Check Your Grades at jeeadv.ac.in
The IIT JEE Advanced 2017 results available on jeeadv.ac.in.
New Delhi: The IIT Madras declared the result of Indian Institutes of Technology IIT JEE Advanced 2017 Results on June 11, at 10 am.
The Indian Institutes of Technology JEE Advanced 2017 results available on jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2017 is the second stage of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and provides admissions to eligible candidates into the B.Tech programmes offered by 23 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs).
To participate in JEE Advanced 2017, the candidates had to be among the top 2,20,000 rankers of JEE Main 2017. In 2016, only top 2 lakh JEE Main qualifiers were eligible for JEE Advanced 2017.
Around 10, 572 undergraduate engineering seats will be open for admission through JEE Advanced.
The Officials had already declared earlier that the students will be given Bonus marks (11 marks) for three ambiguous questions that were asked in the paper.
Media reports state that two questions from Mathematics and one question from Physics section were found to be ambiguous.
Here are the steps to check your result:
* Click on the official website link jeeadv.ac.in
* Clink on Result of JEE (ADV) 2017.
* Enter your roll number.
* View your result.
* Students can download the result and save it for future use.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Mithali Raj Shatters World Record, Slams 7th Consecutive ODI Fifty
- Hockey World League: India Thrash Pak 6-1, to Face Canada in 5th-6th Playoff
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From In the Name of God by Ravi Subramanian
- Jason Roy Dismissed in the Most Unusual Way Against Proteas