IIT JEE Main aspirants' particulars to be displayed on website
The move comes after it was found that candidates have committed mistakes while filling particulars in their online registration form.
New Delhi: The CBSE has decided to display the particulars of the JEE aspirants who have applied online for JEE Main in the second week of January 2013 so that they can rectify their incorrect particulars. The move comes after it was found that candidates have committed mistakes while filling particulars in their online registration form, CBSE said in a statement on Tuesday.
However, no corrections can be carried for changes in examination cities and option for change of mode of examination from computer-based examination (online) to pen-and-paper based examination, it said.
The online registration form has been made available on JEE Main website from November 8 and will be available till December 15. As per the new format, aspirants for IIT will have to appear for JEE Main and then for JEE Advance.
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Tamil Nadu Government Constitutes Advisory Committee Under Disaster Management
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District